July 26, 2010

What should I do ?

I'm just a little bit caught in the middle, life is a maze and love is a riddle, I don't know where to go, can't do it alone, I've try and I don't know why ~
I'm now have to choose between some path before going through my life. Should I go to the right? Or just turn to the left? I believe nobody can give me any opinion coz this is my life and the only person who can control it nobody else than myself. 
People said don't judge the book by it's cover. My advise, judge the book after you read the sinopsis behind coz that might be an interesting book at all :) Just like me, if you don't know me deeply, please don't cha ever judge me. It such an easy job right? OK, back to topic! I'm now having A VERY SERIOUSE PROBLEM! *gelabahh, nk dramatik cket
LOL ~ everybody was inviting me to become one of the actress in their drama! WHY ME?! :O I'm not a good actress at all. I'm also not a good gamer. I'm just me, can't you get that? Huh? ==
p/s : orang di dalm gmbar itu adalah saya sndiri ;D 
        asal? ta percaya? sape soh percaya xDD