July 4, 2010

Hari Karnival SMKSK

Everyone again and again busy talking about "Seri Keramat Punye Karnival". So, what can I do? Join jelaa crite tu ;D Talking bout carnival, my comment, this carnival just okay okay je, no doubt. Well, the carnival begun at 8.00 a.m., I guess ? I came at 7.50 a.m. but entered the school at 8.10 a.m. because of Anita's fault -.-

Then, pusing pusing pusing, we decided to entered science lab 1 ~ Wohoooooo, after 3 times lined up baru dpt masok. And of course, I just gave them stupid reasons ever xD Sorry girls ... But heyyy, kita still msok kan ? Wlaupon aku tutup mata ;D  Asalkn ade pengalaman sudaa....

I just don't know what to tell because I'm not enjoying myself there ==' But, there's something that I really wanna tell :


Thanks to N.L.V coz spent time with me today, yeah, you girls are great !  N.L.V



*sy sent mcm ni sbb sy tada idea, maaf :)