August 29, 2010

Letter


I know you hurt, well me either. We both hurt. Every minute, every second, I waited for you. I suddenly reliesed that you truely don't wanna text me anymore. It's just a hope if you wanna text me first. But I still waiting for it. Yeah, i'm looser, waiting for your messenge although I know you don't want to send me any messenge. I just can hope one day, your heart will open and text me like we used to be. But dear, if you don't want, let it be okay? Just don't force yourself to be like we used to be. I have to take this fate although I hate it. I done this for you. I won't text you, it's not because I don't love you. It's not because I don't miss you. It's because I don't want to disturb you. You got your own life, yeah, your wonderful life. It's hard for me to see you happy there. Maybe you think I already forget you. You're wrong dear, you're wrong. I never forget you. For once, trust me. I'm hurt, and I rather hurt than see you hurt. I cry, and I rather cry alone than see your tears went down your cheek. I rather done all that things for you. 
I know you will read this. I'm sorry for all my mistakes. And thanks for everything you had done for me. Thanks for those happiness you gave to me once. You've done much for me. But I'm sorry, i don't know how to reply it. All I can do is wishing you happy with your beloved person. Bye
 Lastly, saya sayang awak :')

Annoying girl ,
Fanaa .