August 15, 2010

Interest

Sterling Sandmann Knight 
a.k.a Barbie's boyfriend ;D

-- Here I am, with all my heart. I hope you understand. I know I let you down but I'm never make that mistakes again. You brought me closer to who I really am. Come take my hand. I want the world to see what you mean to me --
Taylor Alison Swift 
*look deeply inside her eyes and you'll know how pretty she is :)

-- I was dreaming about the day when you wake up and find that what you're waiting for has been here the whole time. If you can see that I'm the one who understand you has been here all along. So why can't you see? --

Justin Drew Bieber
Anita's own xD

-- So tell me how could I ever be normal somehow? You tell me this is for the best, so tell me why am I in tears? It's so far away and now I just need you here --