June 14, 2010

That should be me, holding your hand
That should be me, making you laugh
That should be me, this is so sad
That should be me, that should be me
That should be me, feeling your kiss
That should be me, buying you gift
This is so wrong, I can't go on till you believe
That should be me !

I played the same song because it reminds me of you.
_________________________________________________________________
Well, hello dear beloved readers.

How's your holiday goes on? I'm here just online-ing my myspace and facebook. Boring bhaii -.- Just wondering bile nk g tgok LBS. Plus, The Karate Kid da kluar. Toys Story 3 pun sama. Ape? Sy lyn kartun pe xDD

Nk gi jln2 ngn kwn2 pun ta dapt. Sah holiday yg amt mmbosankan. Asyikk trperap dlm umh je. Da lama ta hirup udara segar kt luar. *segar ke ?
Huh, 1 soalan. Ape korang buad dgn holiday korang? Adakah korang mghadap buku 24 jam, buad HW yg ckgu bg ? Ta bosan ke cm tu? Mcm mne la dye layn holiday dye ekk ? Adoi,,


Lastly, sy ta suke holiday ! fullstop .